Diamond918, the vibrant online casino owned by Diamond Club Casino, is one of the top attractions in this vibrant seaside city. Undoubtedly the Las Vegas of Cambodia, Sihanoukville is home to more than a dozen casinos, ranging from high-end luxury hotel casinos to simple sports betting venues. The best offer a variety of games as well as drinks and appetizers as perks.
Diamond Club Casino is one of the largest casinos in Sihanoukville, with more than 600 gaming machines and 300 gaming tables, including baccarat, blackjack, roulette and more, with a wide variety of table games and slot machines,
Diamond Club Casino and Diamond918 respectively offer 24 hours of non-stop gaming excitement for players of all levels.
Gamblers can enjoy free appetizers and drinks, as well as treatments at the hotel’s spa. The hotel also has 1500 rooms, a large swimming pool, 8 restaurants and a nightclub.
Both Diamond Club Casino and Diamond918 are authorized and regulated by:
• Malta Gaming Authority – Key Gaming Supply License, B2B
• Alderney Gambling Control Board – Type 2 Electronic Gambling License
• Alderney Gambling Control Board – Core Services Associate Certificate
• Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR)
• UK Gambling Commission – Remote Operating License (operating a casino)
• UK Gambling Commission – Remote Gaming Software License (manufacturing, supplying, installing or adapting gaming software)
• Kansspel Commissie (Belgian Gambling Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (license type E)
• Romanian State Gambling Office – Type II License
• Latvian Lottery and Gambling Supervision Inspection – License to Provide Gambling Services.
In addition to licenses and certifications that directly affect the company’s ability to provide services, Diamond Club Casino has been part of the Latvian Government’s Deep Cooperation Program since 2015 and has been awarded a Silver rating. The program aims to strengthen cooperation between government and industry. To join the program, companies must meet certain criteria in terms of financial health, number of employees, salary levels and tax history.